Did your kitty catch a cold? You can help her breathe more easily with saline nose drops. You can either request prescription from the vet, or prepare the saline drops yourself. Below is a quick guide to preparing saline drops for your cat.
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of room temperature water
1. With the dropper in one hand, tip your cat’s head back with the other.
2. Place a drop or two in each nostril. Keep her head elevated for a minute to give the liquid time to work.
3. Repeat twice a day, or until your cat appears to be breathing more easily.
Why do saline drops work?
The saline drops thin sticky mucus so your cat’s nose can drain more easily.
Recommended: All natural botanical respiratory tonic, Combats cold, flu, cough & bronchitis - PULMONEX tincture, Organic liquid herbal supplement by Primo Pet Products (cat, dog) - 30ml